“The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the questions of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing?”
- Such desiderata of desiderata. Many antiquary. So curiosa. Wow.
- Luminous vaporware: Dutch artist Berndnaut Smilde’s indoor clouds
- The cutaway: The bisected sets of Anderson, Godard, Lewis, Berkeley, Keaton and Parrott
- Vic Chesnutt performing his song, “Woodrow Wilson”
- Crowdsourced imagery: Arthur Samuel Mole’s living photographs