"An original is a creation motivated by desire. Any reproduction of an original is motivated be necessity. It is marvelous that we are the only species that creates gratuitous forms. To create is divine, to reproduce is human."
- Bargins, Rings, Affairs, Quiddicks, Scandals and forty years of Gatesuffixication
- What Remains of Silence – On Kawara’s Final Days at the Guggenheim
- Vanished Brands: Orange Whip
- Video dream interlude: Carola & Lasse – Mä lähden stadiin (1967)
- Brand Mascots 100: Procter & Gamble’s Mr. Clean (AKA Don Limpio, Meister Proper, Monsieur Net)