"As the unity of the modern world becomes increasingly a technological rather than a social affair, the techniques of the arts provide the most valuable means of insight into the real direction of our own collective purposes."
- Bargins, Rings, Affairs, Quiddicks, Scandals and forty years of Gatesuffixication
- What Remains of Silence – On Kawara’s Final Days at the Guggenheim
- Vanished Brands: Orange Whip
- Video dream interlude: Carola & Lasse – Mä lähden stadiin (1967)
- Brand Mascots 100: Procter & Gamble’s Mr. Clean (AKA Don Limpio, Meister Proper, Monsieur Net)