From the Naming & Branding Manifesto, number 14: You have to set a positive tone for this exercise right from the start – if you’re stuck in a miserable naming rut and the experience seems like torture, realize that you are doing something wrong, and change your approach.
- Video dream interlude: Carola & Lasse – Mä lähden stadiin (1967)
- Brand Mascots 100: Procter & Gamble’s Mr. Clean (AKA Don Limpio, Meister Proper, Monsieur Net)
- Reflections on the Monolith: Kubrick, McCracken, Zeppelin, Nothing
- Zen in action: No tree, no mirror, no dust
- Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants — 2014 World Series Champions!