From the Naming & Branding Manifesto, number 14: You have to set a positive tone for this exercise right from the start – if you’re stuck in a miserable naming rut and the experience seems like torture, realize that you are doing something wrong, and change your approach.
- Sounds: “Fleeting Smile” by Roger Eno
- New Clutch review by Zinzin client Éclair Naturals
- Peter Greenaway, “Four American Composers: John Cage” (1983)
- From Lead Belly to Pussy Riot: branding lessons and inspiration from over a century of band names
- Bargins, rings, affairs, quiddicks, scandals and forty years of gatesuffixication