Open Culture tells the full story of a day in 1976 when Neil Young sat on the sidewalk in front of the entrance to Glasgow’s Central Station with banjo and harmonica and played “Old Laughing Lady” while a local film crew recorded the footage above that had been mostly forgotten since then.
- Video dream interlude: Carola & Lasse – Mä lähden stadiin (1967)
- Brand Mascots 100: Procter & Gamble’s Mr. Clean (AKA Don Limpio, Meister Proper, Monsieur Net)
- Reflections on the Monolith: Kubrick, McCracken, Zeppelin, Nothing
- Zen in action: No tree, no mirror, no dust
- Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants — 2014 World Series Champions!