Open Culture tells the full story of a day in 1976 when Neil Young sat on the sidewalk in front of the entrance to Glasgow’s Central Station with banjo and harmonica and played “Old Laughing Lady” while a local film crew recorded the footage above that had been mostly forgotten since then.
- From Lead Belly to Pussy Riot: branding lessons and inspiration from over a century of band names
- Bargins, rings, affairs, quiddicks, scandals and forty years of gatesuffixication
- What Remains of Silence – On Kawara’s Final Days at the Guggenheim
- Vanished Brands: Orange Whip
- Video dream interlude: Carola & Lasse – Mä lähden stadiin (1967)