Open Culture tells the full story of a day in 1976 when Neil Young sat on the sidewalk in front of the entrance to Glasgow’s Central Station with banjo and harmonica and played “Old Laughing Lady” while a local film crew recorded the footage above that had been mostly forgotten since then.
- Sounds: “Fleeting Smile” by Roger Eno
- New Clutch review by Zinzin client Éclair Naturals
- Peter Greenaway, “Four American Composers: John Cage” (1983)
- From Lead Belly to Pussy Riot: branding lessons and inspiration from over a century of band names
- Bargins, rings, affairs, quiddicks, scandals and forty years of gatesuffixication