“On the other hand, although I have a regular work schedule, I take time to go for long walks on the beach so that I can listen to what is going on inside my head. If my work isn’t going well, I lie down in the middle of a workday and gaze at the ceiling while I listen and visualize what goes on in my imagination.”
- Brand Mascots 100: Procter & Gamble’s Mr. Clean (AKA Don Limpio, Meister Proper, Monsieur Net)
- Reflections on the Monolith: Kubrick, McCracken, Zeppelin, Nothing
- Zen in action: No tree, no mirror, no dust
- Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants — 2014 World Series Champions!
- Zinzin founder speaking at Re:Design conference in Palm Springs