“On the other hand, although I have a regular work schedule, I take time to go for long walks on the beach so that I can listen to what is going on inside my head. If my work isn’t going well, I lie down in the middle of a workday and gaze at the ceiling while I listen and visualize what goes on in my imagination.”
- Paul Tudor Jones, founder of The Robin Hood Foundation, on the power of a great name
- Such desiderata of desiderata. Many antiquary. So curiosa. Wow.
- Luminous vaporware: Dutch artist Berndnaut Smilde’s indoor clouds
- The cutaway: The bisected sets of Anderson, Godard, Lewis, Berkeley, Keaton and Parrott
- Vic Chesnutt performing his song, “Woodrow Wilson”