From the Naming & Branding Manifesto, number 21: The key to getting noticed in the turbulent sea of cultural messages is not to speed up, but to slow down. If your name can disrupt someone’s ordinary routine, they will stop and pay attention.
- Video dream interlude: Carola & Lasse – Mä lähden stadiin (1967)
- Brand Mascots 100: Procter & Gamble’s Mr. Clean (AKA Don Limpio, Meister Proper, Monsieur Net)
- Reflections on the Monolith: Kubrick, McCracken, Zeppelin, Nothing
- Zen in action: No tree, no mirror, no dust
- Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants — 2014 World Series Champions!