From the Naming & Branding Manifesto, number 21: The key to getting noticed in the turbulent sea of cultural messages is not to speed up, but to slow down. If your name can disrupt someone’s ordinary routine, they will stop and pay attention.
- Such desiderata of desiderata. Many antiquary. So curiosa. Wow.
- Luminous vaporware: Dutch artist Berndnaut Smilde’s indoor clouds
- The cutaway: The bisected sets of Anderson, Godard, Lewis, Berkeley, Keaton and Parrott
- Vic Chesnutt performing his song, “Woodrow Wilson”
- Crowdsourced imagery: Arthur Samuel Mole’s living photographs